S.C.A.M.

Stop UK Marriage Fraud

is a Campaign Group set up to Stop the Criminal Abuse of Marriage

Forums

Forum Home > Could my Marriage be Bigamous? > It could be!!!

Stop UK Marriage Fraud
Site Owner

Our investigations so far have uncovered the fact that many Marriages to Muslims from Countries like Egypt, Turkey, Morocco, and Tunisia are at some point Bigamous.  You may find their sister is really their wife. They also OFTEN have a girl from their Home Country ready to marry them after you if they haven't already done so.  

When one of our members rang the immigration team in Norfolk, UK they were told they get 10 cases like hers per day.  She believes her marriage was Bigamous.  

October 22, 2013 at 3:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

starburst

Many marriages to Muslims go unnoticed because they get married under Sharia Law both in this country and their own and you would not be able to find out if this was true as there is no record of these marriages even if you manage to get a certificate from the person who has performed the ceremony.  If you can prove that your marriage is Bigamous both in the UK and abroad then you need to report it to the Police and they will investigate it but it is very difficult to prove if it is via Sharia Law.

October 22, 2013 at 5:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tom

For a nation which is so demanding and specific (not to mention expensive) when it comes to allowing foreigners to marry nationals in this country, the uk is extremely backward when it comes to dealing with marriage fraud. Why is this?  Why is there little to no protection for British nationals who have entered into marriages in honesty and with dignity, only to find that both they, and the British immigration system, have been fraudulently abused. There is an obvious loophole here which needs closing asap!  I can see that there might be a fear that a spouse may hold such a threat of having a partner deported if they don't comply with what he or she is asking.  But there is an answer to it.  One can simply extend the 2 year ILR to 5 years or more.  But whatever, there has to be some legal mechanism to stop this extremely hurtful abuse of the individual and of the laws of the land.  Personally, I have the feeling that the powers that be simply see victims as gullible fools who deserve all they get for trying to bring "a foreigner" into the country. It may sound harsh, but that's often how I feel about it. After all, as I say, for a nation which is so strict about its entry laws and policies, it is so lax when it comes to the abuse of such laws - even when supplied by the evidence and information required.

The law should protect its people from abuse from foreign nationals who would turn their love and compassion against them for personal gain. It is a mean, harsh, despicable crime to rip the heart from someone who has gone through so much to bring them into their lives and into their country, simply to be callously and coldly betrayed.  Deportation should be the punitive measure so that a message is sent out that it is pointless trying to use or abuse a national of this country simply for residency!  Without such laws, we Brits simply become targets!

February 18, 2014 at 5:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

starburst

Tom at February 18, 2014 at 5:41 AM

For a nation which is so demanding and specific (not to mention expensive) when it comes to allowing foreigners to marry nationals in this country, the uk is extremely backward when it comes to dealing with marriage fraud. Why is this?  Why is there little to no protection for British nationals who have entered into marriages in honesty and with dignity, only to find that both they, and the British immigration system, have been fraudulently abused. There is an obvious loophole here which needs closing asap!  I can see that there might be a fear that a spouse may hold such a threat of having a partner deported if they don't comply with what he or she is asking.  But there is an answer to it.  One can simply extend the 2 year ILR to 5 years or more.  But whatever, there has to be some legal mechanism to stop this extremely hurtful abuse of the individual and of the laws of the land.  Personally, I have the feeling that the powers that be simply see victims as gullible fools who deserve all they get for trying to bring "a foreigner" into the country. It may sound harsh, but that's often how I feel about it. After all, as I say, for a nation which is so strict about its entry laws and policies, it is so lax when it comes to the abuse of such laws - even when supplied by the evidence and information required.

The law should protect its people from abuse from foreign nationals who would turn their love and compassion against them for personal gain. It is a mean, harsh, despicable crime to rip the heart from someone who has gone through so much to bring them into their lives and into their country, simply to be callously and coldly betrayed.  Deportation should be the punitive measure so that a message is sent out that it is pointless trying to use or abuse a national of this country simply for residency!  Without such laws, we Brits simply become targets!

I have just read the above comment and must congratulate Tom for a very good piece of truth and I agree 100 per cent with him when he says these evil people who use Marriage Fraud to gain entry into the UK should be deported as they do not deserve to be a British Citizenship well said Tom it would be good if the Government would realise how big this problem is and make it law that these people get deported once Marriage Fraud has been proven.

February 25, 2014 at 2:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.